Question

How can I sync Google Meet recordings to Zoho Workdrive automatically using Zapier?

• 30 October 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

I work for an edtech wherein we take classes on Google meet and upload the recording on zoho workdrive.
Tried creating Zap for the same but unable to find the right attribute to pass in.
I need to sync the MP4 recording to Zoho Workdrive as soon as new recording is updated in the drive.

Please help.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

@Mukesh Bari 

Change your trigger option:

New File in Folder in Google Drive

Action: In the Mapping step for Zoho Drive choose the option I have highlighted here

Userlevel 1

Thank-you for your response!
I tried it and now getting this error : Error: Runtime exited with error: signal: killed seems it is unable to send the file. Any idea on this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Mukesh Bari,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

This might be related to the Folder destination in your Zoho WorkDrive step. Could you please ensure that the selected folder in the Zoho WorkDrive step exists?

Please keep us posted!

Userlevel 1

Thank-you for your help! I checked the folder exists in workdrive.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thanks for the update @Mukesh Bari,

Have you tried skipping the Zoho WorkDrive action step by clicking on the “Skip Test” button. Like so:

e014bbcc8b3e5c1cfe8926a48431147b.png
(view larger)

After that, please try publishing the Zap and doing a live test run and check the Zap History if the Zap will run into the same error.

Please give that a try, and let me know how it goes!

Userlevel 1

@ken.a Thank-you for checking this!

I am still getting the same error, I doubt if this scenerio is possible.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thanks for trying it out @Mukesh Bari.

You might be running into a bug here. I’d recommend reaching out to our Support Team so that they can take a closer look at the Zap and its logs and determine the cause of the issue.

You can reach out to our Support Team here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Hopefully, this helps.