Best answer

How can I stop my Zap from triggering twice within seconds?

• 8 September 2023
  • 3 replies

I have a schedule trigger on my Zap to run daily at 9am. I can see in my history that it’s triggered twice within seconds of each other.

How can I stop this from happening?

icon

Best answer by SamB 20 March 2024, 15:45

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @emanaterob,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some digging into this, and it seems like this is a known bug with the Schedule by Zapier app. Our team is aware of the issue and is working on a fix. I've added your email address as another affected member. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track and prioritize fixes
  • Allows us to notify you via email if/when this is fixed

Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA, but I’ve added you to the list of users affected by this issue so we can let you know as soon as we have any updates.

Hopefully, this helps.

Thanks @ken.a. I hope this gets fixed soon. As much as I can determine, it’s costing me tasks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there folks, 

Just popping by to confirm that the bug has since been resolved! 🙂

If your Zaps have not been automatically upgraded to use the latest version of the Schedule by Zapier triggers then you’ll need to manually upgrade to the lastest version in order to resolve things in your Zaps. 

If you’ve switched to the latest version it’s still not running as expected, please get in touch with the Support team or reach out in the Community and we’ll be happy to assist!