Best answer

How can I start a Zap from a Thinkific trigger?

I just joined Zapier because Zapier advert claimed I could make zaps between Thinkific and Klayvio

But it now seems I can only create zaps from Klayvio to Thinkific - I want the trigger to be when something happens on Thinkific, it zaps to Klayvio - anyone got any guidance on this? (I’ve googled of course)

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Danvers 17 May 2022, 16:22

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Gutsy1!

There are ways that you can start a Zap from something happening in Thinkific including all of these events:

It would great if you could explain what you’re trying to do in terms of ‘When X happens in Thinkific, I want Y to happen in Klaviyo’ that will help us to understand whether it’s something that you could do with Zapier. Thanks!

Thanks so much for replying - I think I found the issue 

I had 2 pages open and the one I was on hadn’t refreshed - so I *think* I’ve figured it out but couldn’t figure out how to delete my question (I’m new here - can you tell?)

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

No worries, we love newbies @Gutsy1! Learning Zapier can be a bit daunting at first and we like to do our best to make things a little bit easier for you 😄