Question

Email Parser by Zapier mixes data from first and second email when parsing replies

• 30 March 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi, 

I was parsing mail by ‘email parser by Zapier’, but I confront a problem right now. 

Parser well parsed the all of my email, however when someone send me email by replying, the parser putout the data mixed with first email and the second one. 

Is there any way to make the parser parse only the last email when new email arrive by replying? Or there is any other integration tools I can use for?

Below is the example of one email come after the orginal email by replying

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there @sandria! 👋

Often adding additional templates in Email Parser by Zapier can help it learn how to correctly handle those email replies. Also switching to a different Parser Engine can improve its parsing accuracy.

We have a guide on how to do add templates and switch the Parser Engine which you may find useful here: My emails were parsed incorrectly.

Aside from that, we have a number of other email parsing apps you could try such as MailparserParseur and Parserr. You can see the full list of other email related apps we support here: https://zapier.com/apps/categories/email

Hope that helps. Please do keep us updated on how that goes!