Question

How can I set up MemberPress to Square for specific payment transactions?

• 11 July 2023
  • 1 reply

I’m pretty new to Zapier so I’m by no means an expert.

I’ve become fairly accustomed to MemberPress and Square now.

I need to set things up so a new member transaction created in Memberpress (whether a new member, or renewing an existing membership) goes to Square for payment, then updates the transaction when it’s completed. 

I’ve stumbled around Zapier for a while trying to make sense of it and I’m not getting very far.

Memberpress memberships can also be paid via PayPal or e-transfer (processed manually on our end) so I obviously don’t want EVERY transaction going to Square… only if Square is selected by the user as the payment method.

Help?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @4WDABC,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I’m not really familiar with MemberPress, but could you tell me if the payment method is returned by the trigger sample data? If so, I suggest utilizing the Filter by Zapier step for the Zap to only continue if Square is selected as a payment method.

You can learn more about adding conditions to Zaps with filters here: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496276332557

Hopefully, this points you to the right direction! 😊