Question

How can I send scheduled personalized messages to my overdue clients?

• 25 October 2022
  • 4 replies

So we use Xero and have overdue invoices, I’m following up with people every Monday, and I’d like to automate this a little.

Right now we have an automated message that’s default from Xero, but it’s not consistent or smart enough. People can also tell its automated.

What is possible with pushing data to Google Sheets, Monday.com or even Gmail? I just need a way to send a more personalised message every Monday to clients that are overdue.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @jordanspring ,

The idea you have would work yes. Using Airtable for example you can have a data base of the invoices, when they are paid, if they aren't paid send personalized emails, etc. 

How would you do that?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @jordanspring , 

You need to build a system for that. I dont know what kind of setup you have currently. But if you dont already have a CRM system then you would need one. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@jordanspring if you’re up for listing how you imagine this working, we can work with you to look at what’s possible and see if we can craft a solution together. Let us know!