Skip to main content
Question

How can I send Mailchimp campaigns to a company Outlook distribution group using Zapier?

• 18 June 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I am new to Zapier and trying to figure out how zaps can be set up.  I am working with the Marketing group at my job to set up integrate between MailChimp and Outlook for of their campaigns.  They would like when they create a campaign in MailChimp it triggers a email to be sent to all the email users in our company.  We have an allmailusers distribution group for company wide communications and they want to have the campaigns sent to that group.  Pretty simple, however it doesn’t look like you can use a distribution group or am I missing something?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @RHA2024 

Why not have Mailchimp send the Campaign to the users?

Hi Troy,

From my understanding from what I have read MailChimp doesn’t have direct automation to Outlook, so a third party application has to be used.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@RHA2024 

Why not add all the email users to Mailchimp as Audience Subscribers, then have Mailchimp send the Campaign to those Audience Subscribers?