Skip to main content

I have a table with the fields expiration date and email addresses.

I want it to find the expiration dates every day to send an email to each record that matches the date of the day.

Using Zapier loops, I found that I have 3 records with the same date, but I can’t find a way to send an email for each record with Gmail. What it does is create a single email with all the email addresses together instead of creating an email for each line.

you can see the three diferent emails in a single message

​​​​​
you can see the three diferent names in the same email

How can I send an email to each record found in a table?

Welcome @JC Mat, great to have you in the Community! 😁

In the Gmail action, when selecting the values from the loop did you select fields that contain the words “Preview Loop Values” in the field name?

If so that’s potentially why it’s not working correctly. The preview fields are there to show a representation of the data that would be used in the corresponding non-preview version of the fields. Instead you’d select the relevant field without the words “Preview Loop Values” in their names. For example:
d118ab614f75ecf8cc4d542acf52c6ba.png

Please note: When testing in the Zap editor, it’ll only test with the information in the first loop, so you won’t see all the email addresses or names appearing in those fields. But once the Zap switched on and running live, it’ll go through each set of names and emails, sending a separate email to each one.

Can you give that a try and let me know whether that gets it working correctly?

With the comments I received and carefully reading the help for Looping by Zapier, I think I’ve figured out how to configure it. Using it is easier than I imagined; I thought I had to provide more parameters as if I were programming, but I see that’s not the case. Thank you, and if I encounter any errors or have any questions, I’ll be here.

@JC Mat 

For us to have more info, we would need to see how the Zap steps are configured in EDIT mode so we can see the field mappings.

Yay! Really glad to hear you were able to get this sorted, @JC Mat. Great work! 🙌

If we can assist with anything further please do reach back out to the Community. In the meantime, happy Zapping! 😁⚡️

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Hi @Troy Tessalone here is the flied mappings:

It’s working ok, now I want to send a gmail 15 days,10 day before, 5 days before, 3 dyas, 2 days and 1 day before the end of suscription. Do you recomend use the delay on the same loop o create one zap for each reminder?