Best answer

How can I send a lengthy Instagram post with pictures+caption to Twitter?

• 29 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hey Zapier community!

Have a little pickle to untangle.

I am trying to achieve this:

Instagram post (picture + caption) → send it to twitter - but with one caveat - if the caption is longer, I would like to have it as twitter thread - so there should be a picture + text on twitter and longer caption continues as thread.

Hope that makes sense - I have enclosed a picture of what I am trying to achieve and I am 95% sure they are doing this by Zapier, since they have BIG following on Instagram and than send these to twitter

icon

Best answer by Danvers 29 July 2022, 15:28

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Darntons!

This isn’t something that’s currently possible using the Zapier Twitter integration, sorry about that!

We do have a feature request for a new ‘Create Tweet thread’ action that would likely be what you need here. I’ve added you as an interested user on that feature request, which lets the team know how many users are interested in seeing it and also means that we’ll send you an email when we have an update. I’m sorry I don’t have better new for you right now!

If anyone else is interested in the same feature, you can follow the thread below for updates: