Best answer

How can I see all the fields from my Keap max classic to my Zap?

• 16 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi! 

I want to create a zap and one of the fields that needed to be filled out in keap is the “nickname” and “assistant name” field. However, when I tried to do an integration, Zapier is not capturing those fields. The fields are currently located at the “Additional Info” tab in my Keap max classic. 

How can I let Zapier capture does fields as well?

thank you in advance! 

icon

Best answer by ken.a 16 March 2023, 03:09

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey @Queesntown IT,

Great question!

Would you mind sending over a screenshot of your Zap setup?

Thanks! 😊

Userlevel 1

Hey @Queesntown IT,

Great question!

Would you mind sending over a screenshot of your Zap setup?

Thanks! 😊

Hi Ken! Where can I see the Zap setup? :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey @Queesntown IT,

I’m sorry if I wasn’t clear with my previous response. What I’m after is how you configured the Zap in the Zap Editor. Particularly the Keap Max Classic step. This would help us determine why the fields isn’t showing up in the Zap.

Also, a screenshot of the “Additional Info” tab on Keap Max Classic would be very helpful.

Thanks! 😊

Userlevel 1

Hey @Queesntown IT,

I’m sorry if I wasn’t clear with my previous response. What I’m after is how you configured the Zap in the Zap Editor. Particularly the Keap Max Classic step. This would help us determine why the fields isn’t showing up in the Zap.

Also, a screenshot of the “Additional Info” tab on Keap Max Classic would be very helpful.

Thanks! 😊

Hi Ken, 

Would the below suffice?

here’s the field that is not being captured by Zapier, everything else in every field can be seen: 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Queesntown IT,

I did some digging into this, and it seems like the Keap Max “Classic Create/Update Contact” action does not support the Main Contact Name and Nickname fields. We're always looking for ways to make our integrations more powerful, and it sounds like this could be really useful for others as well, so much so that it's already one of the top feature requests for this app.

I've added you as an interested member to this feature request, which helps to increase the visibility of the request and allows us to notify you when the feature is implemented. I don't have an ETA of when or if this will happen, but we will definitely email you if it does become a reality.