Best answer

How can I save GoFormz data and create a pdf out of it?

I’m trying to extract a data and create a pdf out of it using this process however I’m having issue about the integrations

Process  option 1

Goformz → ZAPIER → PDFMonkey

Process option 2

Goformz → Google Drive(save as CSV) → ZAPIER(using Google Drive Trigger and Zapier Formatter) → PDFMonkey

is there any other easiest option available?

I’m having issue on extracting data from a new csv in google drive in option 2 

For option 1, I need to upgrade my subscription to goformz while I’m unsure if its feasible ..

I needed to generate one pdf file per form completion .. while option 2 is storing records in bulk..

I’m new in using zapier 

Can anyone help me ?

Thanks 

icon

Best answer by christina.d 21 June 2022, 00:53

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @do25 

Good question.

Are these the Zap steps you are looking to use for option 1?

yup most likely it is 

@Troy Tessalone  Is this the best option that I can explore please let me know thanks ..

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@do25 

Yes.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @do25!

The two workflows you described sounds like they will work. Is there something specific that you need help with or any part of it that you’re having trouble with?

Thanks!

Hi @Danvers,

I’m not sure about option 2, currently I’m trying to get it work but Its not working as expected. I can’t seem to extract the data from the new csv in the file. The scenario are as follows, goformz are creating new csv report file in google drive on a daily basis what I’m trying to do, is to have some trigger that will be used upon creation of the new csv file however currently its not working

then 

I can’t seem to find the extracted content of the file here.

Can you point me to the right way of doing it. Thank you or maybe I missed somethings..

Best Regards

John

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@do25 

Can you post screenshots with how your Formatter step is configured?

Help article about using the Formatter > Utilities > Import CSV File: https://zapier.com/help/create/format/import-csv-files-into-zaps

Help article about using Files in Zaps: https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/send-files-in-zaps

Hi @Troy Tessalone 

Here is the snapshot from the formatter

Am I doing the correct configuration?

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@do25 

Try using this version of the File from the Zap GDrive trigger step:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there! I wanted to summarize a few options available since this is a two-fer question:

Process  option 1

Goformz → ZAPIER → PDFMonkey

For this Troy recommended this Trigger and Action:

Process option 2

Goformz → Google Drive(save as CSV) → ZAPIER(using Google Drive Trigger and Zapier Formatter) → PDFMonkey

Troy shared some resources here for getting started with Formatter by Zapier: