Best answer

How can I record a message on a Salesforce contact when a message is sent in Skipio?

Anyone familiar with Skipio? I would like to know if i send a message via Skipio will Zapier be be able to tell Salesforce a message has been sent on a contact..

Thank you for your help!

icon

Best answer by Danvers 20 July 2022, 18:16

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @matt19! I’m not familiar with Skipio, but hopefully I can help you with the Zapier side of things! It’s not currently possible to trigger a Zap when a message is sent in Skipio, so it looks like this wont be possible, sorry about that!

You can see all of the existing triggers and actions for Skipio in Zapier here: https://zapier.com/apps/skipio/integrations#triggers-and-actions

If you’d like to request a new trigger for Skipio (specifically, that you want to  be able to trigger a Zap when you send a message), the best thing to do in this case is to contact the Zapier Support Team using the Get Help form

Sorry that I don’t have a better answer for you on this one!

Thank you! Do you know of a system i can use for texting that syncs to Zapier and SF?