Best answer

How can I receive dynamic data such as full name, phone, and email from Facebook Lead Ads?

Userlevel 1

Hello! I have Zapier configured with Facebook Ads (Lead Generation) and with my CRM, I receive the information of source, medium, campaign (which are static), but the full name, phone and email that are fields filled with the data, I do not receive them. All this arrives blank, the lead without personal data. If I change this and leave my personal data (as an example) in the fields, I do receive the complete lead... Has it happened to you? What should I do? Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Pd Solanki 26 June 2022, 06:50

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 1

Yes, happened before. I created new zap, removed connection and connected again. It worked. 

Test After new connection and new Zap 

Lead Ads Testing Tool - Facebook for Developers

If you still facing issue WhatsApp me on xxx

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there @vprato! I wanted to swing by and see if @Pd Solanki recommendations helped get this sorted for you?

Keep us posted! We’d love to know. 🤗

Userlevel 1

Yes, happened before. I created new zap, removed connection and connected again. It worked. 

Test After new connection and new Zap 

Lead Ads Testing Tool - Facebook for Developers

If you still facing issue WhatsApp me on xxx

Thank you!!! It works now!! Really appreciate it! :)

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.