Skip to main content

Hello, I've just received this email from Zapier:

However, when I enter the zap, I don't see a way to migrate the version for Clickup. There are no errors/warnings being shown inside the zap. How can it be done?

We have the same problem.  No instructions on how to migrate on the email and cant find clear assistance on Zapier help

Same problem here.  How do I move my Clickup Zaps onto a live version?  

Same probably here. And the chat bot is worthless!

I’m here to find a solution to this. It would’ve have been fine if I only have one or two. We have 20+ zaps for Clickup and growing. 😥

We also have multiple zaps for Clickup (many with several actions). From what i've read we effectively have to redo each app?????!!!! Surely there is a better way.

Same issue here with NO response from Zapier customer support! Really concerned and confused.

Hi friends,

Sorry for the confusion here! It looks like this is a gentle reminder that we’re upgrading the ClickUp integration to 2.1.11, which you’re currently on. No actions are needed at this point, but please let me know if you encounter any issues with your Zaps.

I hope that helps clarify things a bit. Please let me know if you have any further questions. 😊