Question

How can I map and sync customer information from WooCommerce orders to ClickFunnels contacts?

• 16 July 2023
  • 3 replies

I am ready to weep.  Just putting that out there.

So!  When I get an order in woocommerce, I would like the persons Name & email to be used to create a new contact in clickfunnel.

Sadly, i can only add a new contact with the email.  I spoke to the AI about this and they had a solution that involved Map the relevant data from the WooCommerce order to the corresponding fields in ClickFunnels. This will include mapping the email address as well as any other data you want to include, such as customer name, shipping address, or order details.

But there is no option on offer to do mapping of any kind.

Should i weep or is there a solution?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @MysteryMaiden 

Good question.

Please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured to give us more context, thanks.

So this is what the steps looks like, the end result is a contact IS created in ClickFunnels, however it only contains an email address, which makes sense based on the steps, however, it is as much use as a chocolate fireguard currently :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@MysteryMaiden 

Email is the only available field to provide when creating a Contact profile.

Even on the ClickFunnels API, there is only 1 field: Email