Question

How can I link HubSpot deals to Asana tasks using Zapier?

• 1 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Since Asana has native integration with HubSpot, I am trying to have the section on the task where you can fill in a link to a HubSpot deal and have the HubSpot card appear in the Asana task. I am having trouble finding a way to have this automated with either the creation of a new task or updating an existing task using Zapier for Asana. The field for the HubSpot link does no seem to appear in Zapier as a field to edit in Asana. I have been able to piece together the URL from the Task ID but am stuck as to where it is input. 

Any  help would be awesome!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @KennyBP 

To give us more context, post screenshots with how the steps are outlined and configured, thanks.

Here are the images requested. One is of what the card looks like in Asana, and the others are the fields available when creating a new task in Asana. As you can see, there is no field to input a HubSpot link. Same for updating the task as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@KennyBP 

The HubSpot field may be part of the native HubSpot <> Asana integration, and thus not available for use in the Asana Zap step.

You can try reaching out to Asana Support for clarification.