Question

How can I keep my Zap in a running state to fix problems and submit my app for review?

• 1 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Currently I want to publish my app, but I need to create some zaps and run some tasks to make sure I can submit the app review application properly. In the morning, I was able to run four zaps, tasks, but now I can only run two zaps. I would like to ask how to keep zap in running state, because only then can I fix some problems and submit my app for review

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @shoplazza 

If a zap gets too much errors it turns off automatically. You might wanna check the Zap Details (click on the Zap then on the right side bar you will find Details) then choose Change History. It will show you why it turned off

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey there @shoplazza were you able to figure out the errors in your Zaps that may have turned them off? Let us know; we’re here to help you get to the finish line. 

Best,

Rachael

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi again @shoplazza - I see you opened a ticket with our pals in Support! They gave you the following reason why your Zap looks like turned off: 

Checking the logs, it looks like the Zap was turned off due to an error on the /subscribe endpoint - we recieved a 422, with the message: {"errors":["Topic already exists"]}

You can always check your Zap history in your account to keep checking in on seeing if there are errors that might set the Zap to turn off, otherwise let us know if you have any questions!

-Rachael