Best answer

How can I get the content of the comments of a finished Basecamp 3 to-do?

• 24 August 2022
  • 1 reply

Is there any possible Solution for getting the content of the comments of a finished to-do? (My Trigger in Zapier is the fininishing of a specific to-do which is working). Im only getting a “count”(ammount of comments) and a json. URL of the comments. 

The Trigger “new comment” gets the content of the comment why cant the Trigger “finished a to do/activity” do the same / is there any way to do this? 

icon

Best answer by christina.d 24 August 2022, 22:32

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @mts! Thanks for reaching out - great question!

I did some digging and it looks like this particular trigger doesn’t support comments at this time. 😔 That said, there is an open feature request for this that I went ahead and added you to! While it doesn’t guarantee implementation, it at least allows us to track interest! We’ll be sure to email you if and when this is offered as well as keep the topic updated.

While we don’t have a workaround to offer at the moment, I’m curious if anyone in the Community has been able to find a solution for this! 🤔