Best answer

How can I get tax information to display on Stripe invoices generated from WooCommerce?

• 17 October 2023
  • 4 replies

Hello,

I have created a simple automation based on product item from woocommerce to generate a stripe subscription. the connection works fine, but the invoice create by stripe do not ha ve the tax appearing.

item is 35 witout tax  + tax  20% = 7 total with tax = 42

On stripe invoice it shows total 42 without tax and nothing else.

I can’t see where I did somenting wrong. On the woocomerce product it has the correct settings

Thank u for your help

icon

Best answer by SamB 29 February 2024, 15:25

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @cwr,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some digging into this, and it seems like the current Stripe integration with Zapier doesn’t support creating invoice. The discrepancy you’re seeing in your invoice might be related in your invoice settings inside your Stripe app.

You can read more about customizing your Stripe invoice here: https://stripe.com/docs/invoicing/customize

Additionally, we do have an open feature request for the “Create Invoice” action for the Stripe integration with Zapier. Please let me know if you’d like to get added to that.

Thanks! 😊

Hello

Thank u for your reply

Yes you can add me to the topic : open feature request for the “Create Invoice” action for the Stripe integration with Zapier

regards

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @cwr,

Thanks for confirming.

It looks like our Support Team has already added you to the feature request for the “Create Invoice in Stripe” action.

While we can’t provide an exact timeframe for the feature’s implementation. We will let you know via email once the feature has been implemented.

Thank you for your understanding.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there folks,

I have good news - a Create Invoice action has been added to the Stripe app on Zapier! 😁🎉

e6a43136bb664b8ee62ec7f2c48e1dbe.png

If you run into some trouble when testing out that new Create Invoice action just let us know and we’ll be happy to assist. 

In the meantime, happy Zapping! ⚡