Best answer

How can I get my Zap to read the ISBN/SKU from Payhip orders and sent to Bookvault?

• 9 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

Has anyone here used Zapier with Payhip? I’m selling some print books on Payhip. When someone purchases a book, Zapier is supposed to take the item’s ISBN/SKU from the Payhip order and send it to Bookvault, because Bookvault uses the ISBN to determine which book to print. However, the Zap keeps running an error because it doesn’t retrieve the ISBN. When I look at the ‘Data Out’ section that is coming from Payhip, the ISBN/SKU is clearly there. But the ‘Data In’ section doesn’t have it.

When I initially set up the Zap, it wouldn’t let me select SKU or ISBN in the dropdown box. I typed to search for that option, but those fields never came up. 

I made several test orders in Payhip, but Zapier is not pulling the SKU/ISBN field at all. How can I get Zapier to read all of the fields that are coming from Payhip?

icon

Best answer by Chikara Press 9 February 2023, 15:57

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Chikara Press - welcome to the Community 👋🏽

Can you share some screenshots of your configuration (minus any PII)? That will help our team troubleshoot and see what’s going on!

Badge

Hi, Liz! It seems I may have found a solution. This is so strange. I found an older post here: 

and clicked on the link @robschmidt had posted, and used the Bookvault/Payhip Zap from there, and it was showing the ISBN/SKU! I guess because I created a Zap from scratch, it wasn’t finding the ISBN. But it seems that premade Zap from that link had the ISBN/SKU in the dropdown/ Very strange, but this works.

I hope this will help others that may have this issue. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Oh awesome- thanks for circling back with this @Chikara Press ! 🙌🏽 @robschmidt’s the best!