Question

How can I extract user conversation data from chatbot, in order to analyze words and tendence?

• 19 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi Team,

I would like to know if it's possible to extract all questions from users who have interacted with the chatbot for the purpose of analyzing the text and creating visualizations in programs like Tableau or Google Data Studio.

If you have experience with this, please let me know.

Best regards.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hello there, @Romel111! 👋

It’s possible to review the chatbot conversation history for each user, but not currently possible to export it. Also worth noting that there are certain limitations to the past conversations you can access based on your plan type. You can learn more about this here: Plan limits on conversation history

I’d recommend reaching out to the Zapier Chatbots team to request that a new feature be added to allow the history to be exported. You can do that using the form here: https://ai-chatbot-help.zapier.app/contact-us. This will flag the need for the ability to export the past conversation history and allow us to track user interest which will help to increase it’s priority. 🙂

Sorry to not have a more immediate solution here. If there’s anything else we can help with in the meantime please do let us know!

Thank you @SamB ,

I it could be very helpful to have an analytic tool like ( tableu, datastudio or any dashboard BI tool) inside zapier connected to the chatbot user questions, data is gold nowdays to analyze clients behavior.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

You’re most welcome, @Romel111 🤗 

I did some digging and you’re right those apps aren’t on Zapier at the minute but they are on our internal wishlist of apps to have added to Zapier. So I’ve gone ahead and added your votes for them.

While I can’t make any promises as to when or if they would be added to Zapier we’ll be sure to let you know as soon as they are! 🙂