Best answer

How can I extract the campaign ID in elopage (after purchasing a product) to the contact in ActiveCampaign?

• 29 July 2022
  • 1 reply

I would like to pass the campaign ID from elopage as a tag to ActiveCampaign to the respective contact. How to do this? Can I take as trigger "Initial Product Payment in elopage"? The campaign ID will be displayed when testing the trigger as shown in the picture. How do I define the Action. What do I have to specify there in each case?

icon

Best answer by Danvers 29 July 2022, 15:46

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @ulrikebossmann!

If you’re not sure what your next steps are when building a Zap, a good place to start is the actions available for a particular app. In this case, here’s the triggers and actions for Active campaign

It sounds like you’ll want to use the Create/Update contact action for Active Campaign, which will search for a contact via email address and will update that contact (or, optionally, create one if it doesn’t find an existing one).  If I remember correctly, you should have the option to add tags when you update the contact, and you’ll be able to add the Campaign ID into that field. 

Let us know if you have any questions!