Best answer

How can I create an invoice for Sage and send a copy to a customer's email when an order is paid in WooCommerce?

I was hoping someone could help. Is it possible to create a zap to connect WooCommerce to Sage Accounting. I am hoping that when an order is paid for on my woocommerce site it can create an invoice on SAGE and also send a copy of this invoice to the customer.

I am aware I may have to pay a Zapier expert to do this but I would like to know if it is even possible before contacting an expert.

Mark

icon

Best answer by Satya09 8 July 2022, 16:44

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hello @FirstAidIndustryBody 

Yes you can create an Invoice in Sage directly whenever you receive an order.Just use the Trigger as New Order in WooCommerce and add the Action Step as Create Invoice for Purchase as shown in the image below.

Regarding sending an email you just need to add another action step of send email using Gmail App.

For WooCommerce just ensure to use the Zapier WooCommerce plugin without which is mandatory to add on your site to WooCommerce account on Zapier platform.

Let me know if you face any issues.

Thanks for your help. I have pulled a recent order through and imported all the data from that order to try and set up a test zap but I am getting an error message. Please see attachment.

Test zap

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hello @FirstAidIndustryBody  

This doesn’t look like a configuration error to me.Maybe try contact Sage Accounting Support and see if they can help you

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @FirstAidIndustryBody just coming in here to confirm @Satya09’s advice. Your next step will either be to the Sage Accounting support team or to our own support team, here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help. I am confident either of those teams will be able to help get that error sorted for you. 🙂 Keep us posted with what the issue ended up being!

In the meantime, I am going to mark this thread as answered as your original question was addressed.