Skip to main content
Question

How can I Create a Zap to create an invoice in Quickbooks Online based on a new deal in HubSpot

• 13 June 2024
  • 4 replies

I have the trigger set up in Zapier but I am trying to map the correct fields but I am not doing doing something right.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Bikerbrad 

Help us have more context by posting screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured in EDIT mode.

Hi Troy

I was plugging along and it looks like I need to be logged into our QB account to test this out. I will have to work with the boss on this but stay tuned. Have you done this zap before. The key question I have  is if there any additional field I need to map from Hubspot or this pretty much an ‘out of the box’  zap?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Bikerbrad 

Each Zap is a bit unique to the user’s requirements, so can’t say one way or the other.

Userlevel 1
Badge

To create a seamless workflow for generating invoices in QuickBooks based on new deals in HubSpot, we'll leverage the power of Zapier. This setup will automatically trigger an invoice creation in QuickBooks whenever a new deal is marked as closed in HubSpot. Here's a practical approach to implementing this solution:

1. Trigger: When a new deal is created in HubSpot.
  2. Action: Use Zapier to capture deal details.
  3. Action: Create a corresponding invoice in QuickBooks with the captured data.

By automating this process, we can ensure accurate and timely invoicing, reduce manual entry errors, and streamline your sales-to-accounting workflow.