Question

How can I create a Visma e-accounting draft when a Freshsales deal reaches a designated stage?

• 9 January 2024
  • 3 replies

I want to create an invoice draft in visma e-accounting when my deal in freshsales is marked as ready.

Trigger:

Deal in freshsales is moved to a stage in freshsales

This deal contains info about the customer

Wished Action:

Deals contains info about product and customer

I want a draft with customer info and product to be created in visma e-accounting

Problem so far. 

Zapier does not fetch info about my customer from the deal so i cannot send my customer data to visma.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Petter,

We have a detailed Community guide on how to get the correct sample data if the trigger isn’t providing you the correct sample data. You can read more of that here: 

Hopefully, this helps!

This did not help. 

Why can’t i pull this info directly from the deal? The info is there but zapier choses not to prompt it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Petter,

I did some digging into this, and it seems like our the trigger isn’t able to return the customer info. Additionally, it looks like our Support Team has already created a feature request on your behalf for this.

I’d recommend waiting for the feature request to be implemented or you can reach out to Freshsales to know the status of this feature request since they are the ones who updates and maintain their integration with Zapier.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.