Skip to main content

Hi there,

we’re stuck and have no way to reach a human at Zapier so I’m trying here.

My business has an active paid Zapier account but we cannot login to it because we don’t know what email address is being used for that account. We’ve tried restting passwords for all of our active team member emails, but none are working.

I have a feeling one of my past employees from years ago set up a zapier account with her email address, but her email address doesn’t exist anymore.

I’m being charged every month for a zapier account that I’m not using, and yes, I just discovered this while looking at some financial reports.

We have a paid account, so we should be able to talk to a human to get support, but we can’t login to that account, and there is no other way to get in touch with an actual human at Zapier, so we’re stuck.

Can you point me in the right direction to contact someone who can help us figure out what Zapier account I’m being billed from so I can cancel it?

thank you in advance for your help.

~Bari

Hi @baritessler,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

You can contact our Billing & Accounts team regarding your account issues.

You can reach them here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

1abe0a9862350c6a678b36592481419c.png
(view larger)

Hopefully, this helps.

Thank you, Ken.

That path for getting in touch with a human who can help won’t work because I can’t login to the account that is active and has been billing me every month.

The account I’m logged in with is on a free plan, so I have no access to talk with anyone that’s not an AI bot.

We likely have a situation where a Zapier account was created years ago by one of my former employees and she used her work email...but that email address no longer exists, so we can’t do a password reset.

Can you give me a way to contact someone, or have them contact me, so I can get help with this situation?

I am being blocked from getting help from anyone through every other support option at Zapier because I can’t login to our paid Zapier account.

thank you for your help.

Hi @baritessler,

It looks like your ticket is now in the Support queue. Our Support Team will address your concern as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.