Skip to main content
Best answer

How can I combine multiple Zaps with filters into one to avoid duplicates?

• 27 June 2024
  • 2 replies

What I am looking to is setup a zap that takes a task from ClikcUp on Task Change and route tasks to specific GPT assistants based on a custom field in ClikcUp?

• The custom field in ClickUp is a dropdown consisting of 6 names.
  • In OpenAI I have 6 assistants setup, each consisting of specific instruction specific to them.

I would like to have this done in one zap to reduce the potential for duplicated efforts, because I know I can do with 6 different zaps with filters.

Hopefully someone has done this before and can help me out. I apologize if this is a duplicate request.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @strynrg,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

You can use Paths by Zapier to achieve your desired workflow. You can learn more about Paths by Zapier here: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496288555917-Add-branching-logic-to-Zaps-with-Paths

Hopefully, this helps!

I did not know that I could have more than two paths until about an hour after I posted this… Thank you!

To describe what I have setup:

• A ClickUp list with a custom dropdown field that could be any one of six choices.
  • 6 Assistants setup in OpenAi with unique instruction sets for each.
  • 1 Trigger set to ClickUp task update based on status.
  • 6 Paths
    • 1 Filter on each path consisting of a different exact match for each choice.
    • A conversation with GPT after each filter to their respective assistants.
    • A Code step to parse the data into fields under each path.
    • A ClickUp task update under each path.

All tested and working.