Skip to main content

I'm having trouble capturing and displaying the values of selected checkboxes in a Framer form in Hubspot. I created webhooks and everything is working great except for the multiple selection (checkbox) field.

When I check multiple options, I only see a string of 'on'. In this example, I only checked the odd number and as you can see from the Hubspot’s screenshot, I only see “ononon” But can’t get the values to work.

Any idea how can I achieve this? It’s driving me crazy! Please, help!

Hi there @NCA,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, would you mind sharing a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is configured? Also, please share a screenshot of the HubSpot action step that shows all of its fields in EDIT mode.

Thanks!

Hey @NCA 👋

Not sure if you’ve already managed to solve this but came across this and wanted to share that for a multi-select checkbox field in HubSpot each option that needs to be selected would need to be separated by semi-colons (;).

So you might want to try using a Code action to conditionally output the relevant option name only if the corresponding webhooks field contains the value “on”. It’s a bit more advanced but Code actions have a handy Generate with AI feature that can create the necessary code for you - see our Generate a Code step using AI (Beta) guide to learn more.

Hope that helps. If you run into any issues on that or have further questions do let us know! 🙂