Question

How can I automatically add a "Lead Source" to Method CRM entries from a WordPress form using Zapier?

• 1 February 2024
  • 6 replies

Hi,

I’m creating a zap which sends completed wordpress sales forms directly to Method CRM. It works fine, but i want each lead added to have a lead source of ‘Website sales form’. Lead Source is already a field in Method. When i add ‘Lead Source’ as a custom field in the zap it dosent find the lead source data, as it’s not something entered on the wordpress form. Is there a way to add this to the Method lead without it coming from the website

form? 

Thank you

Faye

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @FayeGrif 

Try setting the desired static value in the field input.

Hi @Troy Tessalone 

Thanks very much for your reply!

I’ve tried that (see screenshot, using exactly the same name as appears in the dropdown on Method) but i’m afraid it still dosen’t work- the lead source is still empty in Method.

I appreciate you trying to help,

Faye

Faye

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@FayeGrif 

Can you show screenshots from Method CRM of the custom field called “Lead Source”?

Hi,

Please see attached.

Thanks

Faye

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@FayeGrif 

The Lead Source field options in Method CRM may have internal IDs. (e.g. numbers or alphanumeric)

You may have to pass those internal IDs for the option(s) you are trying to set.

Probably best to reach out to Method CRM Support for guidance about their API and Zap app integration.

Hi @Troy Tessalone 

Thank you, i’ve booked a consultation with Method for tomorrow.

Thanks for your help,

Faye