Question

How can I automate my order fulfillment process?

• 11 August 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi Ali Here, I need your help in my complex project.

So the problem is that I want to create the automation in which the following steps must happen;

• Customers come and order products from my store.
  • My store setting automatically go to the vendor and order product with my address.
  • The vendor must ship the product to my warehouse.
  • When my warehouse gets the product, my store automatically provide my warehouse software with my customer’s address.
  • My warehouse then ship the product to my customer.

So, this is my problem. I hope you can give me some of your precious time. Honestly, I am badly stuck in this problem and really need your help.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Ali Talha!

Can you elaborate a bit on which other apps/software you’re using in this workflow? I understand that the order originates in Shopify but where does this happen (see text in bold):

• Customers come and order products from my store.
  • My store setting automatically go to the vendor and order product with my address.
  • The vendor must ship the product to my warehouse.
  • When my warehouse gets the product, my store automatically provide my warehouse software with my customer’s address.
  • My warehouse then ship the product to my customer.

It would help us if we could get a clear picture of what all the pieces are. Thanks!