Skip to main content

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Hi everyone,

I’m running a Null's Brawl website, and I'm looking for a way to streamline and automate data synchronization for iOS iPhone user only. Specifically, I want to connect in-game data and user activity to our website for better insights and smoother management. Has anyone used Zapier to create workflows for iOS gaming apps? Are there any recommended Zaps for automating user data collection, login tracking, or other key activities from iOS to a website?

I’d really appreciate any advice or solutions from this amazing community. Thanks in advance!

Hi @Eleikjenny,

Welcome to the Community.

Zapier is a versatile tool for automating workflows, which can be helpful in your gaming app and website.You can use Zapier to automate tasks like exporting user data to platforms like Google Sheets, tracking logins via notifications, and triggering actions based on in-app activities such as purchases or high scores. Ensure your data collection complies with privacy laws, and consider consulting a Zapier Expert or developer for complex needs.