Skip to main content
Question

How can I automate adding donors to Mailchimp with tags from JustGiving, Givetap, and Enthuse?

• 1 June 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi, I work for a charity. We use Mailchimp for our newsletter but as a large organisation with many services we have multiple places that people sign up to emails in various places. Some aren’t automated so there is a delay in thanking or welcoming them to the list.

JustGiving, Givetap and Enthuse all don’t have a Mailchimp integration (that I can find).

People can check a box to agree to our newsletter when donating.

i can’t find a Zapier flow to automatically pull those who agree to the newsletter on the platforms above into Mailchimp? And I’d need them to be tagged when added so they go into the correct email journey.

We do have access to Google drive and MS sharepoint (I looked into Power automate but it wouldn’t be workable for our team).

Any help appreciated. It’s driving me nuts but could help us build supporters so well!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Jerp 

Options to explore…

Reach out to each app’s Support and ask for possible guidance about how to integrate/automate with their apps.

Ask if the app’s have APIs or webhooks that can be used. (those are advanced approaches)

Otherwise, possibly explore using email notification as the Zap trigger.