Skip to main content

I have checked and emailed two companies in the hire a developer section to no avail, so I figured I would post here in hopes of getting professional help. I am trying to do the following:

When an email comes in with a certain email address and subject line (I use gmail and chrome and firefox browsers only), I want it to open a specific web page and log into that page automatically. I am not good at this; this is not my profession, but I want to be ahead of the competition and do enjoy the challenge.

Again, I have reached out to two companies that popped up in the “hire a developer” area to no avail. I am a single-person shop, so I would suspect the first step is not a complex process, but what do I know?

I appreciate all the help. I do have a Zapier Pro Subscription. I am willing to pay for your time.

Hi @Mlsharp 

Think of Zaps as backend automations between apps.

What you are seeking is front end automation via a browser.

Zap trigger: Gmail - New Email Matching Search

Zap action: since that requires a login you’d have to find and use an app that can do front end automation via scripting that mimics the user behavior

Do you know of a good beginner application to use to point me in the right direction?

@Mlsharp 

Try these apps:

• Axiom.ai
  • Browse.ai