Best answer

How can I add more than one stage in sales process

• 28 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello everyone,

I am connecting Hubspot with Facebook and when I have to set up action section for Facebook, specifically Sales info → Stage in sales process, I can only add 1 stage. However, the documentation says: “Make sure to send all stages as they are updated, including the initial raw lead stage. We will use Hubspot's Lifecycle Stage property to represent this.” But as you can see in the image below, I only have one which is the same to the results of testing trigger section (hubspot)

Could you please provide a solution? How can I add more stages?

icon

Best answer by SamB 28 March 2023, 15:40

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @QueryMate, welcome to the Community! 👋

I’m not super clear on which action for Facebook you’re using. Are you using the Send Offline Event action for Facebook Offline Conversions or the Send Lead Event for Facebook Conversions for example? If you can give some further details about the specific triggers and actions involved in overall workflow that will help to give us some further context here.

That said, it looks like the Stage in sales process field will update the lead with whatever value is in that Contact Information Lifecycle Stage field from the HubSpot trigger. So if a different value is selected for that Contact Information Lifecycle Stage field for the lead that triggers the Zap, that will selected for the lead’s Stage in sales process field in Facebook. Is that what you’re looking to do here?

Or are you wanting the Zap to create new stages or select multiple stages in Facebook? Looking forward to hearing from you on this! 

Userlevel 1

hi @SamB thanks for your reply.

I chose Send Funnel Event in Facebook Conversions 

I would like to creare a Zap when leads status change and progress further into sales process and when new leads are added to Hubspot. Besides, I would like to configurate a sales funnel  in Events Manager (FB)

BTW, I am following this documentation

Hope its clear.

Regards,

Ana

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for clarifying that, @QueryMate

In that case, it definitely looks like you’ve selected the correct field from HubSpot to update Facebook with the stage the lead is now in. Nice work! 

I believe when that documentation says “Make sure to send all stages as they are updated, including the initial raw lead stage.” it’s referring to ensuring that the Zap triggers for updates to the lead’s stages. Meaning that the Zap should update the lead’s current stage in Facebook every time if updates in HubSpot so it’s be able to record each change. I don’t think it’s asking you to select all the possible stages in that field when setting up the Zap.

When a new stage is selected for a lead in HubSpot, the Zap will run and use that information to set the lead’s current stage in Facebook. As you’ve selected the lifecycle field from HubSpot, it won’t always set the stage to be “salesqualifiedlead”, like it would if you just typed in the name of the stage. It will use whatever value is present in that lifecycle field when the Zap triggers. Does that make sense?

Hope that helps to clarify. If you run into any further questions or issues while building this let us know, happy to help further! 🙂