Best answer

How can I add all new Teachable users who enroll in my course directly into a HubSpot list?

• 20 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi everyone, 

I am trying to integrate teachable account with HubSpot. However, I am only able to select a static list in the actions while creating a zap. I want to be able to add all new teachable users who enroll to my course directly into a Hubspot list. Kindly confirm if this is possible. 

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Danvers 30 September 2022, 13:22

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Raed , 

Welcome to Zapier Community ! 

When creating the zap you can choose the event “New User” in Teachable, this will trigger each time a new user signs up to your school. Is this what you’re looking for?  

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Raed, happy to help here! As you have seen when building your Zap, you can add contacts to a static list in HubSpot. Is the use case here that you are wanting to send different course enrollments to different HubSpot lists or is there another outcome you’re after? Let us know and we’ll see how we can help!

Userlevel 1

Hello Jesse,

What we want to be able to do is when someone signs up for a course in Teachable they will get an automated response from HubSpot with the links to the Materials etc. since HubSpot allows for more customization on their Forms than Teachable does. Then they will go on the Static List for follow ups.  Or does the intial contact email have to come from Teachable after they signup?

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Raed!

It sounds like you want to use HubSpot to send a specific email to all new students and then add them to a list in HubSpot. I’m not super familiar with HubSpot but I think that you can do this using a Workflow. The help guide for Workflows in HubSpot is here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/workflows/choose-your-workflow-actions

You can then set up your Zap like this:

1. New Enrollment in Teachable
  2. Hubspot - Create Contact
  3. Hubspot - Add Contact to Workflow
  4. Hubspot - Add Contact to list

Does that cover what you need the Zap to do? Let us know if you need some more help!