Best answer

Help with Google Cal Zap (email users with specific ResponseStatus)

• 5 October 2022
  • 3 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Hi, i’m trying to create a zap for Google calendar that looks like this:

Trigger: 1 day before event starts

If Atendee reponse status = needsAction or tentative

Action: email those attendees only (ignore the ones that have a “ declined “ or “ accepted “ status)

Condition: Trigger only once

I feel this being super easy, but the answer escapes me.

Thank you for helping

icon

Best answer by Todd Harper 6 October 2022, 01:13

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hiya @cristian.ene! Thanks for swinging by and raising this in community!

What a great question. I did some digging and think this is probably achievable but would likely require some testing!

It might look like something like:

1. GCal Trigger - Event Start
  2. Filter by Zapier - Attendee Response Status (this is the bit that may require some building and testing out)
  3. (Your email provider) Action - Send Email

I know you mentioned you’re new to Zapier (yay! 🎉) so I’ll also pop some resources below:

I’ll also pop some resources below that may be useful if you’re just getting started with Zapier:

Do you think that could work for you? Keep us posted, we’d love to know how it’s coming along!

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @cristian.ene!

Here is how I would do it (very similar to what @christina.d suggested above, but using Looping by Zapier to ensure the right emails go to the right attendees):

Hi @cristian.ene!

Here is how I would do it (very similar to what @christina.d suggested above, but using Looping by Zapier to ensure the right emails go to the right attendees):

@Todd Harper you rock!