Question

Help with Custom Zapier Integration: From ServiceTitan to Go High Level

• 20 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello, Zapier Community, I'm new around here and really need your help.

I'm working on integrating ServiceTitan with LeadConnector (GHL) using Zapier to automate sending information about completed services to a specific funnel in GHL. We have managed to establish the initial connection, set up the capture of new jobs with the "Completed" status, and add/update contacts in Leadconnector. However, we've encountered a challenge in mapping and sending specific data from ServiceTitan to the Leadconnector.

Data We Need to Send to GHL:

• Client's name (identifying whether it's residential or commercial)
  • Full address
  • Email
  • Phone
  • Service completion date
  • Service performed description
  • Charged value

Challenges:

• Missing Fields in Leadconnector: There are no direct matches for crucial information such as the type of client, service completion date, service description, and service value.
  • Difficulty in Field Mapping: The data options available for mapping in Zapier do not align with what we need, making it challenging to correctly assign information such as the client's full name.

I Request Assistance For:

• Guidance on Field Mapping: How can I efficiently map the necessary fields from ServiceTitan to the leadconnector, considering the limitations in available data options?
  • Use of Custom Fields: Is there a way to create or adapt fields in leadconnector through Zapier to include the missing information?

Any guidance or suggestion on how to overcome these challenges will be immensely appreciated. I'm eager for your tips and advice to enhance this integration.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @service titan 

You may have to explore using the GHL API via these advanced options: https://help.gohighlevel.com/support/solutions/articles/48001060529-highlevel-api

• Custom Action
  • API Request