Skip to main content
Question

Help Needed for Automating Data Refresh from Livespace to Google Spreadsheet

• 23 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi everyone,

I need some help with automating the process of refreshing specific data from Livespace to Google Spreadsheet using Zapier. Despite exploring the available Triggers and Actions in Zapier, I can't find the right options to achieve this.

Can anyone guide me on how to set up this automation? Specifically, I'm looking for:

1. The right Trigger to use to detect when data in Livespace is updated.
  2. The appropriate Actions to configure to ensure that this updated data is reflected in my Google Spreadsheet.
  3. Any specific settings or steps I need to follow to facilitate this process.

Thanks in advance for your help!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @MarcinW 

Livespace Zap app triggers/actions: https://zapier.com/apps/livespace/integrations#triggers-and-actions

There are 2 triggers related to changes with Deals.

GSheets Zap app triggers/actions:

https://zapier.com/apps/google-sheets/integrations

• Action: GSheets - Lookup Row
    • Checkbox can be enabled to create a row if not found
      • Thus step becomes find row else create row
  • Action: GSheets - Update Row
    • Map the Row/ID from the previous step

Hi Troy Tessalone,

Thank you for the quick response and the detailed information.

The statistics I need to automate are outside of the Deal triggers. Specifically, I am looking to automate the refresh of statistics such as "Assigned leads per salesperson," "Number of sent offers per salesperson," "Number of calls made per salesperson," etc. Unfortunately, the current triggers don't seem to fit the automation I require.

Do you have any suggestions on how to approach this given these specific needs?

Thank you again for your assistance.

Best, MarcinW

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there, @MarcinW 👋

I just came across your posts here and did some checking but couldn’t find any existing feature requests for the ability to trigger on a Zap when a new lead is assigned, when an offer is sent or when a call is made. So I’d suggest contacting our Support team to submit some new feature requests for those triggers to be added. You can do that here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

For now, perhaps you could use Livespace’s API Request action to obtain the necessary information for each salesperson? If you used that action with a Schedule by Zapier trigger you could have a Zap that would run every X number of days or hours etc. and then use the API Request action to pull the relevant information to be used to update the spreadsheet. It’s a bit more advanced as you’d need to reference Livespace’s own API documentation when setting up the request but we have a general Set up an API request action guide that you might find useful.

Hope that helps to get you pointed in the right direction. If you run into any issues on that or have further questions do let us know!