Best answer

Help in assigning unique passcode to override membership payment

• 18 May 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi - 

I have a membership community in a Native App. It has a web portal version where login can happen. 

I am using a funnel process to get people to join the community and I want to autogenerate their passcode to override having to pay (because they are already paying in the funnel.) 

I want them to get an email with the link to the portal page and instructions to set up their account, PLUS the passcode which gives them access to the app for however long the code is set for.

I have the pre-created codes in a spreadsheet.

I use Clickfunnels, Keap (Keap can assign one passcode to all users but I’d prefer a unique passcode.) I also have Kajabi. Google Drive. Website on Wordpress Platform.

I can add another platform if it will help me do this. 

Any thoughts? 

Thank you,

Christine 

icon

Best answer by AndrewJDavison_Luhhu 20 May 2020, 14:00

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 1

Updating my question - as I process what I’m trying to do.

How can I email a unique coupon code (codes are currently in a google spreadsheet) to a new subscriber or purchaser (same platforms as listed above apply.)

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Christine Agro 

Add a column on your Google Sheet and call it “Status” - set every row with a coupon to “Unused”

Have you zap “Google Sheets → Lookup Spreadsheet Row” and have it find a row where the “Status” column is “Unused” (it will always find the first in the list).

That’s your code to send.

Then add a “Google Sheets → Update Spreadsheet Row” step to change “Status” to “Used” for that row.

Each time the zap runs, it will return the next code down in the list.

Let us know if you get stuck.