Skip to main content

Hello there!

Is there a way to apply a zap to duplicates of one specific Google sheet without creating it manually in Zapier?

Example:

When a new project is scheduled, we share a Google Sheet with our clients so they can populate incoming product information to track and ensure the item is on schedule. I currently have a Zap pulling data from any row that is updated with a delivery date on the Google Sheet template and sending it to our warehouse team via email for notification. I am wondering if there is a way to duplicate that sheet for each new job and still have the Zap apply, so I don’t have to manually create a zap for each individual sheet. 

Thanks in advance for your help!

Cheers,

Celeste @ The Can Van

Hi @The Can Van 

The GSheet Zap trigger being used requires specifying a single Spreadsheet and Worksheet.

So you’ll need to create separate Zaps for each Spreadsheet/Worksheet combo you want to use in a Zap trigger step.

That’s what I figured--thank you, Troy! I appreciate your quick reply.

--Celeste

That’s awesome @The Can Van! A huge thanks to Troy for pointing you in the right direction!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗