Best answer

Help a Newbie out: What does autoresponder mean?

• 14 September 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi all!

I want to set up a zap for facebook Lead Gen ads with Mailer Lite.

Hoewever, I need to include a DOI process. When I tested the whole zap, it worked fine (the test E-Mail went to unconfirmed and the DOI Mail was sent.)

I have two questions to the setup process:

1. What does “Send autoresponder” mean in the customize subscriber field? Do I need to have this on so the DOI E-Mail can be sent? I could not find anything online =(
  1. In the “Email” field: When I put the campaign name there, will the recipient see this in the DOI Mail they are getting?

Sorry for the noob questions but we are very new to this :)

Thanks in advance!

Svarlen

icon

Best answer by AndrewJDavison_Luhhu 17 September 2020, 12:28

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Svarlen 

For 1. I’m not sure what auto-responders are in this context - I’ll check with Zapier on that.

For 2. You only want to map the email address field here - as you’ve done - nothing else. The subject of the email they receive is per the settings in Mailerlite.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Svarlen!

If you go here on the Mailerlite help site and scroll down to the Adding subscribers through API section, you can see the following:

So it looks like if you set that to False then the automation sequence for the list doesn’t start.

Userlevel 1

This is awesome @nicksimard and @AndrewJDavison_Luhhu

This is exactly what I was looking for, thank you so much for your help and time :)