Question

Health Insurance Agent.. Is this right for me?

• 19 December 2022
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I would like to find out if this platform is right for my industry. I am in health insurance sales, and while I can see the value in this for other industries, I am having a hard time seeing how it could be beneficial in my industry. Are there any other health insurance agents that use this platform and can help me understand if this would be a good platform to use?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi Derek, and welcome to our corner of the Internet!

First thing, I did move your question into our “How Do I” Forum, which will get a little more eyes than our ZapConnect space. 

For your question, I can totally appreciate thinking about if Zapier (or all things Automation) can work for you!

It may start to just scroll through this “how it works” basics: https://zapier.com/how-it-works and from then, I think the big question is:

• What do I do every day that can easily be automated? 

For someone in health insurance agents, it may depend on the platform you are hosted through. But one example could be: 

Every time someone fills out the “Contact Us” on our webpage, add them to a Google Sheet for a follow up. 

Those types of questions, once you start developing them, form the foundation of automation. 

I’ll leave this thread open if anyone with this particular experience can chime in, but let me know if you have a specific follow up question! 

Best,

Rachael