Question

Have ChatGPT use trello

• 6 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Have Chatgpt create a sugestion project that would use trello to create 1 list of cards related to the list of tasks for a poc front end app created by chat gpt

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @workhom! Thanks for reaching out in community - we’re so glad to have you!

I hope you don’t mind me backing up a bit, I just want to make sure I have a clearer idea for the workflow you’re looking to achieve. Sometimes it helps to describe it in terms of "When this [trigger] happens in [blank] app, do that [action] in Trello." 

It sounds as if you’d like to use ChatGPT to create a list of tasks related to a project. Are you able to tell us what app the project is being generated from? In the meantime, if it helps here’s a few articles related to how ChatGPT works as well as some tips on writing the best prompt.

I also wanted to share this incredible article my teammate Danvers wrote on working through if and how Zapier can help:

I hope some of this helps and happy zapping! ⚡️