Skip to main content
Best answer

Has anyone successfully used the Epos Now integration to update it's stock levels?

• 9 February 2024
  • 1 reply

I have an online WooCommerce Store and an Epos Now system in-store, the Epos Now system has it’s stock updated regularly when stock comes in, however I need to automate a sync between the online store and the epos store. The WooCommerce side of the zapier integration is great and works the way I want for the most part, however the Epos integration just isn’t flexible at all and doesn’t seem to be able to affect any pre-existing stock in the epos system, simply creating an order without linking it to a product if you use that action, without any option to do otherwise as far as I can see. Am I stupid or is it just not as in-depth of an integration as I thought/hoped.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Saint Patrick Centre,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

It looks like you’ve reached out to our Support Team about this and they replied today. I’ll share the details of their reply here in case it’s helpful:

I understand the issue we're trying to fix here but before we move forward, can you provide a link to the Zap you're working on? I see that there's more than one Zap with the same workflow as you described and I'm wondering which one to fix.

I'll wait for you to write back and go from there. I’m keen to make sure this is working correctly for you so thanks for the help in advance!

It would be best to continue the conversation with them over email. If you can’t locate their reply I’d recommend searching your spam/junk folder or searching your inbox for any emails from zapier.com in case. Sometimes their emails can end up in the spam/junk folder by accident.