Question

How do I generate a Zoho Books invoice and schedule in ServiceTrade when a website form is submitted?

• 26 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello!  My name is Rube we provide commercial cleaning services for restaurants.  I am looking for plugin to connect our website form submission to our zohobooks were we can create an invoice then schedule the service in servicetrade our service management solution.  Does Zapier allow for a three way connections?  Is there a most optimal way of connecting three separate software platforms into a sales funnel where a customer completes the form, accepts the service price and can schedule all at once.  I look forward to hearing back

Best,

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Rampro!

That’s totally doable :) 

You could build one single Zap that looks like this (you may have to create a contact first in ServiceTrade, but you can do that in the Zap as well):

You can start the process on this page: https://zapier.com/apps/happyforms/integrations/zoho-books--servicetrade

Why don’t you try that out and let us know if you run into any issues!