Best answer

Can I change the model to GPT-4 and utilize my plugins in Zapier's chatbot?

Hey Guys, can someone help me change the model to GPT4. I have a paid account and set up the billing on the API. However I cant get the GPT 4 option. Secound question If I use the GPT 4 model on the Zapier chatbot when it proccess the prompt will it use the plugins I have installed??

Thanks a lot

Mitch

icon

Best answer by christina.d 2 June 2023, 03:19

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

26 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Mitch290 

Good question.

Do you have access to the GPT-4 model in OpenAI?

Hello Troy and anyone that can help.

I'm facing a similar situation and have a question.

I have access to the paid GPT-4 API and model from OpenAI, and I've also installed the Zap plugin in ChatGPT4 for prompts.

Here's what I'd like to know: Is it possible to create an event/action within Zapier that utilizes the GPT-4 model for prompts? I'm interested in calling/loading up the Zap plugin and other GPT4 plugins within a CSV document prompts field, and then sending that prompts to ChatGPT and receiving the return GPT output. I'm doing this now, and works well…. but I do need access to gpt4 and plugins. 

I'm curious about the options available now and any potential updates in the future.

Thank you for your help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@naturalcurrent 

I can confirm that the ChatGPT Zap app works with the GPT-4 model if you have proper access in the ChatGPT/OpenAI app.

Excellent work, Sir!

I'll continue working on my part. Thank you!

In terms of incorporating the Zap plugin and other GPT4 plugin calls into prompts within Zapier, I'm curious if you've come across any methods or techniques for effectively integrating them into a prompt.

Hi @Mitch290 

Good question.

Do you have access to the GPT-4 model in OpenAI?

Hey, 

Thanks for such a quick response! I still cant change the model to GPT 4? Yeah, I have the plus account and have set up my billing so dont understand why it wont show on Zapier. (Its on the chatbot btw)

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Mitch290 

Please clarify what you mean by the “chatbot”.

Please provide full screenshots to give us context.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Mitch290,

If you're a ChatGPT Plus user, I suggest generating a fresh API key and adding a new connection through this link: https://zapier.com/app/connections/chatgpt. Simply click on the “Add connection” button and choose the newly added connection in your Zap.

Please give that a try, and keep us posted! 😊

@Mitch290

Please clarify what you mean by the “chatbot”.

Please provide full screenshots to give us context.

Hi @Mitch290,

If you're a ChatGPT Plus user, I suggest generating a fresh API key and adding a new connection through this link: https://zapier.com/app/connections/chatgpt. Simply click on the “Add connection” button and choose the newly added connection in your Zap.

Please give that a try, and keep us posted! 😊

Will re try it all! Thanks!

Still not working….heres everything I set up

Also want to know if I can somehow get GPT 4 on the Interfaces chatbot working does that mean it will use the plugins I have installed?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Mitch290 

I don’t believe ZapBots use the ChatGPT plugins, but best to get an official response from Zapier.

But if its using your API surely it would use the promt that is created? And if it does then it shold use the plug ins automatically no?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Mitch290 

I believe at this time, the ChatGPT Plugins only work on chat.openai.com.

Hey guys, did anyone work out what is happening here? I have a chatgpt plus account, and have tried reconnecting several times but I still can’t get access to GPT4 in Zapier. Only 3.5 and 3.5 Turbo. Any suggestions?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Tommywnz and @Mitch290,
Apologies for backing way up here but wanted to confirm - have ya’ll received notifications you’re off the OpenAI waitlist for GPT-4 API access?

There’s a similar question here regarding this:

Essentially OpenAI is working off a waitlist for GPT-4 API access. If you’re not already, I’d recommend signing up on the waitlist here. Once they’ve notified you (it might take some days/weeks though) you'll be able to see ChatGPT-4 in your Zap.

I hope some of this helps!

Ahh that may be what it is. Thanks @christina.d 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

For sure, @Tommywnz! It’s come up a few times so definitely appreciate the conversation and everyone hopping into help each other get sorted. 🙂

Hey there, @Tommywnz and @Mitch290,
Apologies for backing way up here but wanted to confirm - have ya’ll received notifications you’re off the OpenAI waitlist for GPT-4 API access?

There’s a similar question here regarding this:

Essentially OpenAI is working off a waitlist for GPT-4 API access. If you’re not already, I’d recommend signing up on the waitlist here. Once they’ve notified you (it might take some days/weeks though) you'll be able to see ChatGPT-4 in your Zap.

I hope some of this helps!

my chatGPT account is plus account, do I still need to join the waitlist?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there, @devzzz! 👋

I’ve done some checking and it seems that although being on the ChatGPT Plus plan gives access to the GPT-4 model within ChatGPT itself, API access to GPT-4 isn't available to everyone yet.

So yes, you’d still need to sign up to the waitlist to request access to it. Once you’ve been granted access the option to select the GPT-4 model in the Zap should become available. 

Hope that helps to clarify. 🙂

Hey Guys, can someone help me change the model to GPT4. I have a paid account and set up the billing on the API. However I cant get the GPT 4 option. Secound question If I use the GPT 4 model on the Zapier chatbot when it proccess the prompt will it use the plugins I have installed??

Thanks a lot

Mitch

Can I leverage my existing plugins and integration with zapier chatbot’s when using GPT-4?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @IvanLeon432! 🙂

It sounds like you might be wanting to use your existing ChatGPT plugins within a Zap or when using an AI-powered chatbot in a Zapier Interface, is that correct? 

If so, I don’t think that’s going to be possible right now. Currently ChatGPT plugins are only available to use from within the ChatGPT user interface. So you likely wouldn’t be able to access them in a Zap or Zapier Interface. Sorry for the bad news on that front. I’d recommend reaching out via the form here to get a feature request opened up for this. 

If I’ve misunderstood your question here at all just let us know! 

@naturalcurrent

I can confirm that the ChatGPT Zap app works with the GPT-4 model if you have proper access in the ChatGPT/OpenAI app.

I have access to GPT-4 through the API up to the 32K version but in my Zap i don’t see the GPT-4 models. I can access it locally using my own python app and through playground so I know I have access but it’s not showing up as options on the OpenAI Zapier App like it does for you. I tried recreating the API link to Zap and it worked fine but still don’t see the gpt-4 models on my drop down. any other suggestions?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sorry to hear that @Namsterdamus. Hmm, as your account has GPT-4 API access granted but that option isn’t available in the chatbot component I’d recommend reaching out to the Interfaces team. They’ll be able to take a closer look into the setup and logs for your account to investigate and help troubleshoot this further.

Please do keep us in the loop on how you get on with them, keen to know what’s preventing the GPT-4 option from appearing!

Same here, I have access to CGPT4 but not in Zapier. I tried a new API key and nothing….