Skip to main content

I have a client I represent that has over 160 stores that I need to start managing. I would like to setup and manage an automation that pulls the store information from a Google sheet and pushed this to Google My Business.

Meaning I can do bulk store trading time updates from a single sheet instead of going into each profile.

Has anyone done this or could anyone shed some light on how to do this? I would be keen to work together with someone who has a bit more experience on the Google Cloud API

Hi @jeremydixon 

The GMB Zap app has these options to try for using the GMB API: https://developers.google.com/my-business/reference/rest

• API Request
  • Custom Action (with the help of AI)

Hi @jeremydixon Mainly your use case is updating store trading hours from a google sheet and that will trigger the google my business update via API right? Are you looking to update more fields on top of that? I think it should be quite straightforward 🙂 Pls let me know if you need some help with it. 

Hi @jeremydixon Mainly your use case is updating store trading hours from a google sheet and that will trigger the google my business update via API right? Are you looking to update more fields on top of that? I think it should be quite straightforward 🙂 Pls let me know if you need some help with it. 

Yes I am keen to work on this together if you are. Please share your email and we can get chatting.