Question

google sheets in folders

• 19 December 2020
  • 4 replies

Hi 

I am new to this but i want to integrate my google sheet that is within a folder that when a row is updated it updated to mailchimp but when i try and go into this option i can not get into any folders and it just wants to look at my drive. Can anyone help?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Zap Steps

1. Trigger: GSheet - New/Updated Row
  2. Action: Mailchimp - Add/Update Subscriber

Can you explain more about how GDrive is involved with what you are trying to configure?

Hi Troy, Thanks for the reply, when i do my trigger and select sheet it does not show the google sheet I want, The google sheet i am looking for is within a folder and then in another folder. I do not know how to get it to see the sheet that is within the folders?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Did you try searching for the name of the GSheet in the trigger step in  the field for selecting the spreadsheet?

Is the GSheet shared with the Google Account selected for the GSheet trigger step?

Otherwise, you can try putting the ID of the GSheet (found at the end of the GSheet URL in a web browser) in as a “Custom” value for the Spreadsheet field.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Philtmu just checking in here! Were you able to find success after trying Troy’s suggestions? Let us know!