Best answer

Google Sheets Document In Zap - Can I move the location of the file?

• 28 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello,

I have multiple google sheets documents saved into my drive, and would like to organise them into folders.

My question is if I move these Sheets into different folders on my drive will I need to re map my zap steps to the new location or will it still pick up their location?

Regards

icon

Best answer by chanelle 28 April 2023, 20:09

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Mitchell Zezima -

Thanks for stopping by the Community. I’m glad you asked! First things first, when it comes to Google Sheets, please make sure your Zap is turned off to avoid any potential errors. You can see more on that here

Now to answer your question. Yes you may have to re-map the fields in your Zap, depending on how it’s set up. If you’d like, you could add some screenshots, omitting any sensitive information, and I can take a look. I’m going to include another article on Common Problems with Google Drive as well just in case. 

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions! 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Chanelle,

Thanks for letting me know :) much appreciated

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Mitchell Zezima,

You are most welcome!

I’m glad my colleague was able to help and give you more insights.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to post them in the Community. We’re always happy to help!