Best answer

Google Sheets Calendar to Google Calendar

• 27 September 2022
  • 2 replies

I have a google sheets calendar list of events.  I have it sorted by dates. I would I be able to import it in to Google Calendar as events? I work for a music department at a school district in NM. We have programs from elementary up to High school. This calendar has school names, type of programs, date, time and location of program. I cant seem to figure out to import from sheets to calendar.

Any Help would be appreciated.

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 27 September 2022, 21:30

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @matthew.wolfe 

Good question.

You’ll need to use a column in the GSheet to trigger the Zap.

“New or Updated Spreadsheet Row” trigger behavior

If you’re using the New or Updated Spreadsheet Row trigger and choose Any column to monitor, any change to a row will trigger your Zap.
If you select a specific column, then the Zap will only trigger when there are changes on that column.

Note

Zaps using New or Updated Spreadsheet Row will also trigger for any new rows in the spreadsheet, even if the specified column is blank.
To avoid triggering in those cases, add a Filter step to your Zap.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @matthew.wolfe ! Thanks for stopping by the Zapier Community!

Checking in to see if you were able to take Troy’s tips above to get your Google Sheet list over to your Google Calendar. 

If you run into any trouble or need help with that Filter, just let us know!